At NYU Langone Medical Center, diversity and community service are fundamental values, inherent in the Center’s mission—and vision—throughout its long and groundbreaking history. Diversity at NYU Langone is not just a matter of statistics; it is a shared commitment to breaking down barriers and fostering excellence by tapping into the knowledge, skills and creativity of all people.
The Office of Diversity Affairs has played a pivotal role in fostering inclusivity and multicultural awareness at the School of Medicine and the hospitals of the Medical Center. Please feel free to contact our staff to find out more about how you can become involved in our many diversity initiatives.
- C21 STEP Scholars
- Graduate & Post-Doctoral Fellow Information
- Faculty and House Staff Information
- Summer Undergraduate Research Program (SURP)
- Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education
- Recruitment Events
- Residency Recruitment
- Faculty Recruitment
- Visiting Elective for Students Under-Represented in Medicine (URiM)