The Department of Neurology
The Department of Neurology at the NYU Langone Medical Center is dedicated to exceptional patient care, cutting-edge scientific research and outstanding medical education. Multidisciplinary, comprehensive care is standard at NYU Neurology, and is made possible in particular by teams in the NYU Langone Concussion Center, Multiple Sclerosis Comprehensive Care Center, Comprehensive Epilepsy Center, NYU Comprehensive Stroke Care Center and the Pearl I. Barlow Center for Memory Evaluation and Treatment. NYU is also home to one of the finest and most renowned Dysautonomia Centers. Large programs in neuro-ophthalmology, neuromuscular diseases, general neurology, movement disorders and neurogenetics fortify the training experience.
We at NYU Langone Medical Center are fortunate to have state-of-the-art facilities for evaluating patients with neurological diseases, performing the latest clinical and basic science investigations, and training the next generations of physicians and neurologists. Our regional and national referral base and the capacity of our hospitals and new outpatient space ensure that our trainees, faculty, staff and patients have the best possible experience.
- State-of-the-art clinical programs
- Outstanding residency training
- Cutting-edge clinical and basic science investigation
The mission of the NYU Langone Department of Neurology is:
- Train outstanding clinical neurologists
- Provide critical foundations for clinical and basic science research
- Educate the next generation of physicians with a state-of-the-art, newly-designed curriculum
- Present the latest developments through Continuing Medical Education (CME)