The Department of Neurology
The Department of Neurology of the NYU Langone Medical Center is dedicated to exceptional patient care, advanced scientific research and quality graduate education.
We at NYU Langone Medical Center are fortunate to have excellent facilities for evaluating and treating children and adults with neurological diseases. Our large referral base and the capacity of our hospitals ensure our professional staff and trainees the broadest possible clinical exposure.
The mission of the NYU Langone Department of Neurology is:
- Train clinically competent, board-eligible neurologists
- Nurture clinical and basic neuroscience research
- Educate medical students to the neurological method
- Provide state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic services
- Provide Continuing Medical Education (CME) programs
- Clinical Neurology Update: Approaches for 2014 and Beyond CME Brochure