The Institute for Innovations in Medical Education is home to:
- Division of Educational Informatics (DEI)
- Division of Education Quality (DEQ)
- Division of Learning Analytics (DLA)
- Program for Digital Learning (PDL)
In addition, IIME works in partnership with groups across NYU School of Medicine to deliver educational content in a variety of rich, multimedia settings. Its partners include:
- The Program for Medical Education and Technology (PMET), led by Thomas Riles, MD, Associate Dean for Medical Education and Technology. PMET includes WISE-MD - the Web Initiative for Surgical Education Modules, an application designed for third year medical students in their surgical clerkships.
For more information, click on the links to the left.
View the 2015 Annual Report.