Contact Information / How to Apply
Applications and supporting documents must be received by December 12th of each year. Decisions on admissions are made by April 15th.
The following documents are required:
- NYU Graduate School of Arts and Science (GSAS) application form.
- Academic transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended
- Three letters of recommendation
- Scores on the GRE General Examination
- International students must submit scores on the TOEFL.
If you wish to apply for admission to the Graduate Program in Environmental Health Sciences, you can either use the online admissions application or download the application form by clicking on GSAS Admission and Application Information
Further information on the Graduate Program in Environmental Health Sciences may also be obtained by contacting:
Francine Lupino, Graduate Coordinator
Program in Environmental Health Sciences
Department of Environmental Medicine
New York University Langone Medical Center
57 Old Forge Road
Tuxedo, NY 10987
Phone: (845) 731-3661
Fax: (845) 351-2058
E-mail: Francine Lupino, Graduate Coordinator