Real Estate and Housing
The residential portfolio of NYU Langone Medical Center offers housing options for students as well as eligible faculty and staff. Those eligible to apply for medical center housing include medical students, MD.-PhD. students, Sackler PhD. students, and full-time house staff, nurses, post-doctoral research fellows, and faculty. Due to limited housing inventory, students are given priority for receiving housing offers.
- General Housing Inquiries (housing applications, medical center leases/licenses, vacating or other procedures):
- Contact Housing Services at email@example.com; telephone, (212) 263 5025; Fax, (212) 263 7500; the Housing Services Office is at One Park Avenue, 10th floor. Open 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, except holidays.
- Property Management Issues: Once you are living in medical center housing, your building superintendent can advise you about reporting and resolving maintenance issues. For more information, contact Edward Berman, Edward.Berman@nyumc.org or Luis Rodriguez, Luis.Rodriguez@nyumc.org.
- Finance Issues: (rent accounts, payroll deductions, landlord reference letters, refunds, etc.): Contract Finance Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Off-campus Housing & Relocation Issues (suggested real estate broker, hotels, moving companies, NYC neighborhoods, schools, utilities, etc.): See the Off-Campus & Relocation Resources.
Real Estate and Housing News is a quarterly newsletter with the latest important information about living in NYU Langone housing.