Due to the history and magnitude of the program, one of the NYU PM&R programs greatest advantages is its alumni network. This network serves to assist residents in locating and obtaining jobs and fellowships around the country.
Many NYU PM&R alumni are current and former chairman of PM&R programs around the country.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Matei Roussan, M.D.
- Boston University, Murray Freed, M.D., Mel B. Glenn, M.D., and Steve Williams, MD
- Emory University, Mieczyslaw Peszczynski, M.D
- Medical School of Ohio- Toledo , Victor Cummings, M.D.
- Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, Kristjan Ragnarsson, M.D.
- NYU School of Medicine, Joseph Goodgold, M.D. & Mathew H.M. Lee, M.D.
- Northwestern University, Henry Betts, M.D.
- Stanford University, Daniel Feldman, M.D.
- SUNY Downstate, Joseph Benton, M.D.
- Temple University, James Demopolous, M.D.
- Tufts University, Paul Corcoran, M.D.
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ), Thomas Strax, M.D. & Richard Sullivan, M.D.
- University of California- Davis, Jerome Tobis, M.D.
- University of Illinois, Bhagwan Shahani, M.D.
- University of Louisville, Thomas Kelley, Jr., M.D.
- University of Virginia, Margarete DiBenedetto, M.D.
- University of Utah, James Swenson, M.D.
We have compiled a list of fellowship positions that have recently been held by NYU PM&R alumni around the country.
- Spine Fellowship, LAGS Sports and Spine, Santa Maria, CA
- Pain Management Fellowship, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY
- Health Care Policy Fellowship, Washington, DC
- Spine Fellowship, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Spine Fellowship, UMDNJ Kessler, Orange, NJ
- Spine Fellowship, New England Baptist, Boston, MA
- Pain Management Fellowship, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
- Spinal Cord Injury Fellowship, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Sports Medicine Fellowship, NYU/Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York, NY
- Spine Fellowship, Penn Spine Center/University of Pennsylvania Health System, Philadelphia, PA
- Pain Management Fellowship, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Pain Management Fellowship, Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Musculoskeletal Medicine Fellowship, University of Florida
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine Fellowship, Stanford University
- Interventional Spine Fellowship, Florida Spine Institute, Miami, FL
- Sports and Spine Medicine Fellowship, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY
- Interventional Spine Fellowship, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Pain Management, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, CA
- Traumatic Brain Injury Fellowship, JFK Medical Center, Edison, NJ
- Anesthesia-Pain Medicine Fellowship, Case Western University, Cleveland, OH
- Pain Management Fellowship, Mount Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Baltimore, MD
- Pain Management Fellowship, NYU Medical Center, New York, NY
- Spinal Cord Injury Fellowship, Kessler Institute of Rehabilitation, West Orange, NJ
- Rehabilitation Outcomes Research Fellowship, UMDNJ-Kessler Institute of Rehabilitation, Newark, NJ
Here is our compiled database, to assist residents in locating fellowships and jobs. This list provides contact information for all alumni who have agreed to be listed and where they are now.
You can also view our Resident Photo Gallery which chronicles events hosted by our recent alumni.