Microscopy Core: Light Microscopy
Current equipment in the Light Microscopy Unit includes:
- Nikon TIRF/Epi-Fluorescent Microscope
- Applied Precision PersonalDV live-cell imaging system
- Zeiss AxioOberser Epi-Fluorescent and Crossed-Polarization Microscope
- Zeiss Axioplan Wide-field fluorescence/DIC upright microscope
- Zeiss LSM 700 Inverted Confocal Microscope
- Zeiss LSM710 Laser Scanning Confocal & Multiphoton Microscope
- Zeiss LSM880 Laser Scanning Confocal Microscope with FLIM & FCS
- Leica TCS SP5 II Confocal Microscope
- Olympus SZX10 Stereomicroscope
- Zeiss Axio Zoom. V16 Stereo Microscope
- Zeiss Lightsheet Microscope
- Seven server based licenses are available for PC, Mac systems in NYUMC network.
- Include Quantification, Restoration and Visualization modules for confocal microscopy, widefield and high content screening systems.
- For more information, visit Volocity website.
Microtubule growth in Hela cells tracked via labeling microtubules at their plus ends with the GFP-tagged +TIP binding protein EB3. By Guoling Tian and Yan Deng– AP PersonnalDV live-cell imaging system.