EMFC MK III E.L.F. Magnetic Field Compensation
To maximize performance:
- Make sure detector is aligned with the axes of the room (x,y,z)
- Disable all channels. Close door of BOTH EM rooms. Turn off video
monitors. Enable all channels.
- Plug BNC cable into X channel and observe on oscilloscope. Use small
screwdriver to increase gain of X channel until feeback observed on
oscilloscope. Reduce gain by 0.5 turns.
- Repeat same procedure for Y channel and Z channel.
- Do this sequence several times until system converges.