NYULMC in the News
- Three World-Renowned Neurosurgeons Join Faculty At NYU Langone Medical Center read more
- NYU Langone Medical Center’s Dr. John P. Curtin Elected President of The Society of Gynecologic Oncologists read more
- Acquisition of Robotic Technology Leads to Increased Rates of Prostate Cancer Surgery read more
- Protein Engineered By NYU Langone Researchers Has Potential For New Anti-Inflammatory Treatment read more
- 2010 Dean’s Honors Day Held at NYU Langone Medical Center read more
- NYU Langone Scientists Find Key Pathway Implicated in Progression of Childhood Cancer
According to a new study, a protein crucial for the immune response appears to be a key player in the progression of a devastating form of childhood leukemia called T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Suppressing the activity of the protein...
- NYU Langone Medical Center’s Evgeny Nudler Receives 2010 Blavatnik Award For Young Scientists For His Breakthrough Research
New York, NY November 18, 2010—NYU Langone Medical Center announced that Evgeny Nudler, PhD, the Julie Wilson Anderson Professor of Biochemistry at NYU School of Medicine, was awarded the prestigious 2010 Blavatnik...
- Woven Together: What Happens When a Medical School and a Hospital Group Become Truly integrated?
Inside Healthcare - June 2009
by Jill Rose
Robert I. Grossman, MD, Saul J. Farber Dean and CEO, discusses his ambitious endeavor to transform the NYU Langone Medical Center into the "Medical Center of the future."...
- New York's Medical Elite
Avenue Magazine - November 2009
In article highlighting NYULMC as a "New York Medical Elite," Robert I. Grossman, MD, Saul J. Farber