The Recruitment and Staffing team seeks to attract, select, recruit and retain talent at NYU Langone Medical Center. The Recruitment and Staffing department provides the following services to the Medical Center community:
The Steps for Success Program is a comprehensive process for addressing the professional development and growth needs of NYU Langone Medical Center Employees allowing employees to explore job opportunities internally. It enables the Medical Center to retain and develop our employees, and provides a positive system for implementation of Affirmative Action goals as established by Executive Order No.11246 from the Office of Federal Contract Compliance.
- Recruitment, Screening and Skills Testing
- Steps for Success program for internal transfers and the quarterly Steps for Success Workshop Series for professional development
- Forecasting of Future Needs and Trends
- College Work Study, Outreach Program and Campus Recruitment
- Customized Solutions for Market Scarce Positions
In our quarterly Steps for Success Workshop Series, our goal is to provide the skills and tools necessary for our employee's career growth. Workshop classes include the Steps for Success program Overview and Career Development Strategies, Creating a Winning Resume, Developing Successful Interview Skills, Career Planning & Training Discussions, and provides several useful resources for individual follow up on each component.