Search our current list of job openings .
NYU Langone Medical Center, an operating unit of New York University, consist of the NYU School of Medicine and the NYU Hospitals Center, which includes the Tisch Hospital, the Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, and the NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases (HJD merged with NYU Langone Medical Center on 1/1/2006 to become NYU HJD).
NYU Hospitals Center is known nationally and internationally for its high caliber of nursing care. We value our nurses by maintaining a positive learning environment to support their nursing practice. It is an excellent place for new baccalaureate graduates to begin their career as well as for experienced nurses to continue their professional growth.
- Getting Started 
- Benefits 
- License Requirements 
- Orientation 
- Tuition Remission/ Tuition Reimbursement 
- Nurse Residency Program for New Graduates 
- Summer Student Nurse Extern Program 
- The OR Nurse Residency Program 
- Perianesthesia Training Program at NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases