- The Pearl I. Barlow Center for Memory Evaluation and Treatment
- Alzheimer's Disease Center
- New York State Center of Excellence for Alzheimer's Disease at NYU Langone
- The Fresco Institute for Parkinson's and Movement Disorders
- NKI Center for Dementia Research
- NYU Alzheimer’s Disease & Related Dementias Family Support Program
Center for Cognitive Neurology
Welcome to the Center for Cognitive Neurology (CCN) -- a multidisciplinary, integrated center devoted to research, clinical care and clinical advances toward the treatment and cure of neurological diseases affecting cognition -- focused on memory, language, attention, auditory, visual and thinking difficulties. Built upon the strengths of NYU Langone’s Silberstein Alzheimer’s Institute and the former Comprehensive Center on Brain Aging, our research programs and clinical care centers are devoted to the prevention, treatment and cure of Alzheimer’s disease, Lewy body dementia, prion diseases, vascular dementia, traumatic brain injury, frontotemporal dementia, hydrocephalus, and autism.