Requests for Quotes
Please find below Request for Quote (RFQ) related to the FEMA CAP GRANT Unified Communications Engineer
Your response is due by 5PM EST, Friday – December 3rd.
Bidders Note: All questions regarding this RFQ must be submitted in writing to ITsourcing@nyumc.org only. Under no circumstances shall supplier contact any employee of NYUHC. Discussions on other business matters and not related to this RFQ are permitted.
Start Date: 12/15/2014
End Date: 6/30/15
New York University Hospital Centers (NYUHC) is planning a major rollout of Singlewire InformaCast to replace legacy public address systems, providing a robust, single platform for emergency notification throughout the enterprise.
In support of this effort, the Unified Communications team is seeking additional temporary engineering resources.
Scope and required work
CCNP caliber Voice Engineer needed to assist the Medical Center with the deployment of Singlewire. The selected candidate will be working alongside our current UC engineer and responsible for the planning, design, implementation, as well as setting up an operational support model for the Singlewire application [Public Address over IP Phones and speakers]. The candidate will also be required to assist with other Call Manager duties as required.
Cisco Unified Communications and Singlewire Engineer
· The qualified candidate needs to have at least 3 years of voice engineering and support experience.
· Working Knowledge with Singlewire InformaCast: experience with call control; restoring backups; User administration; adding and editing Recipient groups, dialcasts & messages, etc.
· Working Knowledge with running reports from Call manager and gathering information for a large deployment in InformaCast.
· Working knowledge of CUCM 7.x, 8.x, 9.x, and 10.x and upgrades
· Working knowledge of Unity, Presence, E-911, SIP [carrier and ancillary integrations], QMR, CCX, etc.
· Working knowledge Cisco Analog Gateways, Cisco Voice Gatew